Forum Pplware

Versão Completa: Organizar e apagar marcadores/favoritos de Internet
Está de momento a ver uma versão reduzida do nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com o formato adequado.
Saudações.

Com a utilização do aplicativo Xmarks em vários navegadores de Internet (Firefox/Comodo Dragon/Maxthon 3) vejo-me a braços com os marcadores/favoritos de Internet alguns deles repetidos. É claro que os posso apagar manualmente mas o que vos pergunto é se conhecem algum software que me ajude a identificar e apagar os ditos marcadores/favoritos que estão duplicados.

Desde já agradecendo!
Olá Smile

Como é que utilizas o Xmarks? Pergunto isto porque no site tem a seguinte ajuda,

Citar:Duplicate Remover
Run the De-duplicator to detect and remove all duplicate bookmarks, empty duplicate folders and adjacent separators.

Go to my.xmarks.com
Select, "Tools".
Select, "Deduplicate Bookmarks".
A new tab will appear with three options:
Xmarks Bookmarks Duplicate Remover
Xmarks Empty Folder Remover
Xmarks Adjacent Separator Remover
Select the tool(s) that fits your need to start the detection process.
Follow the instructions given to select how you want to identify your duplicates. Xmarks will automatically select the appropriate bookmarks to delete. You can then fine-tune which items should be deleted by individual checking or un-checking them.
Click, "Delete" to continue.
Click, "OK" in the confirmation dialogue to continue with the delete.
Click, "OK" to confirm the successful delete

Fonte
(02-08-2012 09:26)nioxys Escreveu: [ -> ]Olá Smile

Como é que utilizas o Xmarks? Pergunto isto porque no site tem a seguinte ajuda,

Citar:Duplicate Remover
Run the De-duplicator to detect and remove all duplicate bookmarks, empty duplicate folders and adjacent separators.

Go to my.xmarks.com
Select, "Tools".
Select, "Deduplicate Bookmarks".
A new tab will appear with three options:
Xmarks Bookmarks Duplicate Remover
Xmarks Empty Folder Remover
Xmarks Adjacent Separator Remover
Select the tool(s) that fits your need to start the detection process.
Follow the instructions given to select how you want to identify your duplicates. Xmarks will automatically select the appropriate bookmarks to delete. You can then fine-tune which items should be deleted by individual checking or un-checking them.
Click, "Delete" to continue.
Click, "OK" in the confirmation dialogue to continue with the delete.
Click, "OK" to confirm the successful delete

Fonte

Vou ser sincero, não costumo ir ao site, instalo o aplicativo para o Firefox e faço a sincronia, neste caso não encontro essa possibilidade (ou então sou eu que ando cegueta)...
Encontrei o seguinte, vê se ajuda.

Citar:I have finally found the ultimate bookmark manipulator - CheckPlaces http://www.andyhalford.com/checkplaces/

It checks duplicates (and handles intentional duplicates), the existence of targets and for empty folders. FF only (inc 3.5+) but this worked for me across many PCs and browsers like so:

disable all auto sync in all XMarks instances
use CheckPlaces in FF
- select duplicates to delete
overwrite server with local data in FF
in all other browsers/XMarks instances, "Force overwrite of local data"
enable auto sync on all instances
Bem, eu para já aqui em casa desinstalei o Xmarks porque o aplicativo no site baralhou-se e apagou uns quantos links que "supostamente" estavam duplicados. Assim para não perder mais nada vou utilizar tanto a sincronia do Firefox como do Google Chrome. Vou também testar o browser de nome Maxthon 3 que me parece estar muito bem feito a nível de navegador.

Obrigado a todos os que me ajudaram...
URL's de Referência