Forum Pplware

Versão Completa: Ajuda com Win32:Vitro
Está de momento a ver uma versão reduzida do nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com o formato adequado.
Antes de tudo tenho a dizer que sou novo por aqui, visito todos os dias o site contudo este é o meu primeiro post e tentem não dar muito crédito aos erros, porque a estas horas de manha que já devia estar a correr para aula estou aqui com um grave problema.

Esse mesmo problema como podem imaginar e o Win32:Vitro pelo que li só há uma maneira de tentar resolver o problema com um programa que agora o nome não me vem a cabeça, porem o mais engraçado de facto é que quando tento aceder um site onde vou encontrar a suposta solução ele corta-me a ligação com um outro trojan.

Como tal venho a pedir auxilio de alguém que saiba como atravessar estes problemas todos e eliminar o vírus em si ou também como já me preparei psicologicamente já estou a armazenar todo de importante para formatar o PC

Agradeço imenso a quem me possa vir a ajudar.
Desculpa estar em inglês, mas não tenho tempo para traduzir isto.

Citar:How to Remove Win32:Vitro Manually

Before we get started, you should backup your system and your registry, so it’ll be easy to restore your computer if anything goes wrong.
To remove Win32:Vitro manually, you need to delete Win32:Vitro files. Not sure how to delete Win32:Vitro files? Click here, and I’ll show you. Otherwise, go ahead and…
Stop Win32:Vitro processes:
Stop ALL of your system’s processes — Win32:Vitro will infect ALL of your system’s processes.
Note: In any Win32:Vitro files I mention above, “%UserProfile%” is a variable referring to your current user’s profile folder. If you’re using Windows NT/2000/XP, by default this is “C:\Documents and Settings\[CURRENT USER]” (e.g., “C:\Documents and Settings\JoeSmith”). If you have any questions about manual Win32:Vitro removal, go ahead and leave a comment.
How Do You Remove Win32:Vitro Files?
Need help figuring out how to delete Win32:Vitro files? While there’s some risk involved, and you should only manually remove Win32:Vitro files if you’re comfortable editing your system, you’ll find it’s fairly easy to delete Win32:Vitro files in Windows.
How to delete Win32:Vitro files in Windows XP and Vista:
Click your Windows Start menu, and then click “Search.”
A speech bubble will pop up asking you, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders.”
Type a Win32:Vitro file in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives.”
Click “Search.” Once the file is found, delete it.
How to stop Win32:Vitro processes:
Click the Start menu, select Run.
Type taskmgr.exe into the the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
Click Processes tab, and find Win32:Vitro processes.
Once you’ve found the Win32:Vitro processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill Win32:Vitro.
How to remove Win32:Vitro registry keys:
Because your registry is such a key piece of your Windows system, you should always backup your registry before you edit it. Editing your registry can be intimidating if you’re not a computer expert, and when you change or a delete a critical registry key or value, there’s a chance you may need to reinstall your entire system. Make sure your backup your registry before editing it.
Select your Windows menu “Start,” and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK” to open up your Registry Editor.
Registry Editor will open as a window with two panes. The left side Registry Editor’s window lets you select various registry keys, and the right side displays the registry values of the registry key you select.
To find a registry key, such as any Win32:Vitro registry keys, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of Win32:Vitro’s registry keys.
As soon as Win32:Vitro registry key appears, you can delete the Win32:Vitro registry key by right-clicking it and selecting “Modify,” then clicking “Delete.”
How to delete Win32:Vitro DLL files:
First locate Win32:Vitro DLL files you want to delete. Open your Windows Start menu, then click “Run.” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.”
To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press your “Space” key, and enter the full directory where the Win32:Vitro DLL file is located. If you’re not sure if the Win32:Vitro DLL file is located in a particular directory, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, enter “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
When you’ve located the Win32:Vitro DLL file you want to remove, type “regsvr32 /u SampleDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press your “Enter” key.
That’s it. If you want to restore any Win32:Vitro DLL file you removed, type “regsvr32 DLLJustDeleted.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 jl27script.dll”) into your command box, and press your “Enter” key.
Did Win32:Vitro change your homepage?
Click Windows Start menu > Control Panel > Internet Options.
Under Home Page, select the General > Use Default.
Type in the URL you want as your home page (e.g., “http://www.homepage.com”).
Select Apply > OK.
You’ll want to open a fresh web page and make sure that your new default home page pops up.
Win32:Vitro Removal Tip
Is your computer acting funny after deleting any Win32:Vitro files? I recommend using a program like File Recover from PC Tools. File Recover saves deleted files that otherwise can’t be recovered by Windows operating sytem.
Want to save time finding Win32:Vitro files? Download Spyware Doctor, let it find the Win32:Vitro files for you, and then manually delete Win32:Vitro files.
How Did You Get Win32:Vitro?

Wondering how Win32:Vitro ended up on your PC? If you’re infected with Win32:Vitro or other badware, perhaps you were using…
Freeware or shareware: Did you download and install shareware or freeware? These low-cost or free software applications may come bundled with spyware, adware, or programs like Win32:Vitro. Sometimes adware is attached to the free software to “pay” developers for the cost of creating the software, and more often spyware is secretly attached to free software to harm your computer and steal your personal and financial information.
Peer-to-peer software: Do you use a peer-to-peer (P2P) program or other application with a shared network? When you use these applications, you put your system at risk for unknowingly downloading an infected file, including applications like Win32:Vitro.
Questionable websites: Did you visit a website that’s of questionable nature? When you visit malicious sites that are fishy and phishy, badware may be automatically downloaded and installed onto your computer, sometimes including applications like Win32:Vitro. I recommend you use Firefox web browser, if you don’t already.
Understanding Win32:Vitro

If you’re infected with Win32:Vitro, you should know what you’re fighting. I’ll explain some definitions related to Win32:Vitro.
Win32:Vitro May Be a Virus
Viruses are badware that can copy themselves and infect your PC without your knowledge. Like physical viruses, a virus like Win32:Vitro might mutate, or replace its own code by automatically — which make viruses like Win32:Vitro very dangerous, difficult to find, and hard to delete.
Win32:Vitro May Be a Backdoor
“Backdoor” describes a parasite that gets past your system’s normal means of authentication, remotely accesses your PC, or otherwise enters your system without being detected. Trojans and worms often use backdoor methods to access your computer and steal your personal and financial information and/or install more malware into your PC.
Pois eu já li isso antes de criar o post, mas o problema é que o virus não me deixa aceder aos sites.

Eu estava com ideias de formatar o pc o problema é que nunca o fiz, até porque o virus já me arruinou bastantes programas!
Arranca com uma distro qualquer de Linux LiveCD e saca o que necessitas para uma pen.

Depois no Windows faz o resto.
URL's de Referência