Forum Pplware
Which OS is the best for installing virtual box? - Versão de Impressão

+- Forum Pplware (http://forum.pplware.com)
+-- Fórum: Software (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Fórum: Windows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Tópico: Which OS is the best for installing virtual box? (/showthread.php?tid=4293)

Which OS is the best for installing virtual box? - mikedevidson - 31-12-2009 12:55

Hello,
I want to change my OS because I need to install virtual box. But I need an OS that is capable of "bonding" good with VB (away from ram). so what os is best suitable for virtual box?

RE: Which OS is the best for installing virtual box? - asantos3 - 31-12-2009 14:42

(31-12-2009 12:55)mikedevidson Escreveu:  Hello,
I want to change my OS because I need to install virtual box. But I need an OS that is capable of "bonding" good with VB (away from ram). so what os is best suitable for virtual box?

wat about talking portuguese dude -.-

RE: Which OS is the best for installing virtual box? - Malamen - 02-01-2010 17:16

You can install a virtual box in any system you want.

RE: Which OS is the best for installing virtual box? - Ricardo Antunes - 05-01-2010 14:59

It depends on what you need.
If you want to use the PC as a server then you may go to Solaris, for this type of use it's good, it's stable and Solaris is well supported by VBox.
If you also need using the PC as a workstation then you should go to Linux, as it is a first development platform for VBox. You may try an Ubuntu for example.