Colocar Resposta 

Avaliação do Tópico:
  • 0 votos - 0 Média
tHE nEW gALAXY...[Samsung Galaxy S2]
15-02-2011, 07:37 (Esta mensagem foi modificada pela última vez a: 15-02-2011 08:18 por loading89.)
Mensagem: #1
tHE nEW gALAXY...[Samsung Galaxy S2]
"As the date for the unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy S2 is getting closer and closer, the talks about the said phone is getting hotter and hotter. A lot of people are making there own predictions of the phone while some claim to have found some leaked Galaxy S2 specs.

What I haven’t found online is the price of this phone. Will this fall on the same price range as its Galaxy S ancestor or it’s cousin Samsung Nexus S? Or will they even surprise us by giving as an even more efficiently priced phone? (I hardly doubt it’ll be anywhere below 300$)

To add up to the hype I decided to list down a few of my personal predictions for this phone:

1.Camera

According to the leaked specs the camera is supposedly 8 megapixels. In the quest for mobile phones to create a phone with a very powerful camera they try to enhance the image quality of the phone’s camera. I’m going to expect that Samsung will emphasize this phone’s photography capabilities and I’m also guessing there’s going to be full HD capture (a little ambitious but hey, it’s just a prediction). Then there’s the front facing camera which is rumored to be 1.3mp for video chat.

2.Graphics and Processor

Well, the predictions are that it will probably hold a dual core processor and then some powerful graphics with the I-can’t-wait-to-find-out-what-in-the-world-is: Super Amoled Plus. This must be some really cool graphics to enhance the gaming experience. Knowning that it will carry with it a powerful camera, the preview of the photos would be awesome if paired with this Super Amoled plus. I’m also guessing an enhanced Media experience from viewing videos, playing games, and online browsing.

3.FAST FAST FAST

And my third expectation for this phone: SUPER FAST. No hanging, no dragging, no force closing, just pure smooth experience with the Samsung Galaxy S2. Oh, and if I may include, hopefully an 8-10 hour battery life.

So I may be too ambitious in my expectations for this phone, so Imma just see when it does come out. My predicted price? I wanna say I’m expecting 3050$ but knowing Samsung let’s be realistic and say it’s gonna be 499.99$ (don’t they just love the 9s)

•Powerful dual-core 1.2GHz Samsung Orion processor
•Ultra sharp 4.3″ Super AMOLED Plus screen
•Next-generation Bluetooth 3.0
•NFC technology for contactless payments and more
•1GB RAM lets you multitask with ease
•Comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread
•8MP camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording with 1.3MP front-facing camera for video calls"

Fonte: http://www.techykid.com/2308/samsung-gal...ectations/
Procurar todas as mensagens deste utilizador
Citar esta mensagem numa resposta
Colocar Resposta 

Saltar Fórum:

Utilizadores a ver este tópico: 1 Visitante(s)