Colocar Resposta 

Avaliação do Tópico:
  • 0 votos - 0 Média
Problema com o meu VAIO (drivers)
07-06-2010, 21:20
Mensagem: #11
RE: Problema com o meu VAIO (drivers)
(06-06-2010 01:05)Bruxinha Escreveu:  São as teclas FN, as de controlo de volume e a webcam.

eu fiz isto e funcionou! em todo o caso precisas do net framework da microsoft! quanto a webcam basta usares os do vista! no gestor de dispositivos deve aparecer alguns desconhecidos faz acutalizar 1 a 1 e faz pesquisa no drivers do vista da webcam que encontras no site da sony! qualquer coisa diz!

Okay, I managed to get the rest of the Fn-keys working.

First of all I reinstalled the official Release Candidate version of Windows 7. After the installation, I checked out the VAIO-Link FTP server (http://ftp.ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/VAIO/ORIGINAL/) and downloaded the latest versions of the following:
- Sony Shared Library
- Sony Video Shared Library
- VAIO Event Service

However, still after I downloaded and installed those, the Fn-keys still didn't work.

I forgot about the Fn-keys for a while and still had one unknown device listed in my Device Manager so I started trying to solve what it was and where to get drivers for it.

It turned out that the unknown device is Sony Firmware Extension Parser (SFEP). So what I did, was downloaded the latest SFEP drivers from the link mentioned earlier, and now after a reboot pretty much all of the Fn-keys are working like a charm for me.

The Zoom key seems to be somehow limited but I guess it just requires some additional Sony software in order to function properly or something.
Procurar todas as mensagens deste utilizador
Citar esta mensagem numa resposta
Colocar Resposta 

Mensagem neste Tópico
RE: Problema com o meu VAIO (drivers) - sergio_f - 07-06-2010 21:20

Saltar Fórum:

Utilizadores a ver este tópico: 1 Visitante(s)