Tópico Encerrado 

Avaliação do Tópico:
  • 0 votos - 0 Média
Questões acerca dos drivers.
09-09-2015, 14:36
Mensagem: #41
RE: Questões acerca dos drivers.
(09-09-2015 07:25)Aniterry Escreveu:  
(09-04-2015 20:32)Merph Escreveu:  My PC is a Toshiba Satellite L50-B-16X PSKTAE-03900LEP and have Windows 7 Home Premium x64 installed (originally the PC came with Windows 8.1 x64 but as I did not touch it installed Windows 7). I found that installers of the programs of the drivers of the  American version  of Toshiba's site have mostly a newer version that the  Portuguese version  and installers of programs of driver components that while not Toshiba appear on the websites of the same (installers the programs of the drivers from Realtek, Intel, etc.) have outdated versions with regard to the sites of these same components (Realtek, Intel, etc.). There are also installers of programs of drivers that appear in the Portuguese version of the Toshiba website but do not appear in the US and vice versa and others when you run nothing happens (ie, do not open any windows) in the Portuguese version of the Toshiba website even though I selected the serial number, family, series, model and the operating system and its architecture from my PC (only the Portuguese version gives to select all this while the American version does not give anything having to choose categories with respective architectures and operating systems). What should I do?

[/url][url=http://www.toshiba.pt/innovation/jsp/autoDetect.do?service=PT&ACTION=PROCESS_DETECTION&TYPE=FORWARD&SOURCE=SMP&COUNTRY=193&QSA=TRUE&MODEL=SATELLITE+L50-B&SERIAL=4E094501C&service=PT&LOCALE=&OSBUILD=7601&SUB_TYPE=SMP&OSBITSIZE=64&PANUMBER=PSKTAE-03900LEP&ERROR=0#tab3;]

If it is difficult for you to search the internet drivers. You can easily find and install the driver software with driver auto-detect as DriveTheLife.

This type of driver software is a third party will collect all available drivers for several models, hardware and devices. After scanning and scan your computer driver, it will quickly identify which drivers are missing and outdated and will install the drivers with one click.

Bem, adorei o facto de sem mais nem menos aparecer este tópico traduzido do post nº1, especialmente quando em 39 posts a tradução não aparece. Wink

Já o disse e volto a dizer, leva o computador de uma vez por todas a um profissional, que ele resolve-te o problema.

Visto, isto não ser um "problema", reforçado até pelas palavras do próprio user que o abriu, vou recomendar a mudança de secção.

Progster
Procurar todas as mensagens deste utilizador
Tópico Encerrado 

Mensagem neste Tópico
Questões acerca dos drivers. - Merph - 09-04-2015, 20:32
RE: Questões acerca dos drivers. - progster - 09-09-2015 14:36

Saltar Fórum:

Utilizadores a ver este tópico: 1 Visitante(s)