Colocar Resposta 

Avaliação do Tópico:
  • 0 votos - 0 Média
Problema com o meu VAIO (drivers)
07-06-2010, 21:20
Mensagem: #11
RE: Problema com o meu VAIO (drivers)
(06-06-2010 01:05)Bruxinha Escreveu:  São as teclas FN, as de controlo de volume e a webcam.

eu fiz isto e funcionou! em todo o caso precisas do net framework da microsoft! quanto a webcam basta usares os do vista! no gestor de dispositivos deve aparecer alguns desconhecidos faz acutalizar 1 a 1 e faz pesquisa no drivers do vista da webcam que encontras no site da sony! qualquer coisa diz!

Okay, I managed to get the rest of the Fn-keys working.

First of all I reinstalled the official Release Candidate version of Windows 7. After the installation, I checked out the VAIO-Link FTP server (http://ftp.ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/VAIO/ORIGINAL/) and downloaded the latest versions of the following:
- Sony Shared Library
- Sony Video Shared Library
- VAIO Event Service

However, still after I downloaded and installed those, the Fn-keys still didn't work.

I forgot about the Fn-keys for a while and still had one unknown device listed in my Device Manager so I started trying to solve what it was and where to get drivers for it.

It turned out that the unknown device is Sony Firmware Extension Parser (SFEP). So what I did, was downloaded the latest SFEP drivers from the link mentioned earlier, and now after a reboot pretty much all of the Fn-keys are working like a charm for me.

The Zoom key seems to be somehow limited but I guess it just requires some additional Sony software in order to function properly or something.
Procurar todas as mensagens deste utilizador
Citar esta mensagem numa resposta
Colocar Resposta 

Saltar Fórum:

Utilizadores a ver este tópico: 1 Visitante(s)