Colocar Resposta 

Avaliação do Tópico:
  • 0 votos - 0 Média
Ajuda
20-08-2018, 12:39
Mensagem: #1
Ajuda
Boas, tenho um Huawei p8 Max e queria desbloquear o bootloader. Já tenho o código de 16 digitos fornecidos pelas Huawei, mas não sei como o fazer.
Alguém me indique os passos para o desbloquear?
Agradecida.
Procurar todas as mensagens deste utilizador
Citar esta mensagem numa resposta
14-09-2018, 11:41
Mensagem: #2
RE: Ajuda
I am looking to get a new android mobile I don't know a lot about phones. I have good experiences with the Huawei p8 cheap coursework writing service uk, but I recommend all android users to use Huawei P9 Lite because they have similar price points and I would choose the Huawei P9 lite though as it’s up to date with Android Marshmallow V6.0 and it also has more battery life and more new Android features.I am looking to get a new android mobile I don't know a lot about phones. I have good experiences with the Huawei p8, but I recommend all android users to use Huawei P9 Lite because they have similar price points and I would choose the Huawei P9 lite though as it’s up to date with Android Marshmallow V6.0 and it also has more battery life and more new Android features.
25-09-2018, 12:00
Mensagem: #3
You have to follow these steps I hope it will work for you:

1. Back up all your data.
2. Install Android SDK and your Huawei P8 Max driver into your computer.
3. Enable the USB debugging.
4. You get an Unlock key (16- digit code) after debugging.
5. Connect your Cell with PC and open command prompt
6. Run command >> get_unlock_data.
7. Unlock your phone using command fastboot flashing unlock.

I hope these steps will help you. Smile
Hope Solo, Writer at Lowest Writing Service - 7Dollar.
28-09-2018, 07:25 (Esta mensagem foi modificada pela última vez a: 28-09-2018 07:26 por amybentley090.)
Mensagem: #4
I am hoping to get another android versatile I don't have the foggiest idea about a ton about telephones. I have great encounters with the Huawei p8 shoddy British Coursework Writers UK, however I prescribe all Android clients to utilize Huawei P9 Lite in light of the fact that they have comparable value focuses and I would pick the Huawei P9 lite however as it's in the know regarding Android Marshmallow V6.0 and it likewise has more battery life and all the more new Android highlights. I am hoping to get another android portable I don't have the foggiest idea about a great deal about telephones. 
Colocar Resposta 

Saltar Fórum:

Utilizadores a ver este tópico: 1 Visitante(s)