Colocar Resposta 

Avaliação do Tópico:
  • 0 votos - 0 Média
Export Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook
25-01-2016, 11:23
Mensagem: #1
Export Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook
I would like to suggest one application,which helped me a lot in converting OLM emails to Outlook PST,EML and MSG file format.It can smartly and easily exports mailbox with sent items, deleted items, inbox, drafts, personal folders, Outbox and Junk E-mail and etc.

Get more details click here -
Procurar todas as mensagens deste utilizador
Citar esta mensagem numa resposta
28-01-2016, 14:49
Mensagem: #2
RE: Export Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook
Hi,
Here's an idea to try it Smile.

cumps,
fteixeira
23-12-2017, 13:14
Mensagem: #3
There are multiple solution available for converting olm to pst  file format. you can google this solution . Last timeused a solution for same issue and got great result with this olm to pst tool. i will recommends you to download this olm to pst software from here.  http://www.olmtopsts.org/
23-12-2017, 13:24
Mensagem: #4
By using this application, you can convert or transfer OLM files from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook, it takes a long time and skills, but there is some good third party OLM to PST Converter software available at. http://www.olmtopsts.org/
26-12-2017, 08:24
Mensagem: #5
Designed as a hassle-free software tool, OLM to PST converter is very convenient to use and one can easily perform the export operation.This software works on powerful algorithm which is 100% safe. By using advanced functionality, this software performs the conversion operation more brilliantly.Recommended to use 100% Free Trial version, will see you the preview of recovered or Converted Mailboxes : goo.gl/xHcZ6S
Colocar Resposta 

Saltar Fórum:

Utilizadores a ver este tópico: 1 Visitante(s)